[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: No, Let's not organize duscussion about CGI-programming for WWW

On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Kyo Suayan wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, Todd Kaufmann wrote:
> > No, at least not here,
> > at least not anything not directly related to security issues.
> > There's at least one mailing list devoted to general CGI programming,
> > and I'm sure more exist for specific servers / languages / toolkits.
> > There are various usenet newsgroups as well under comp.infosystems.www.*.
> > Look for a FAQ.
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Here's another CGI oriented mailing list for you Alexey,
>
> ADVANCED-CGI Mailing list (ADV-CGI)
> Send e-mail to: listproc@lists.nyu.edu
> Body: subscribe ADV-CGI Firstname Lastname

Beware, so far lots of questions without many helpful responses due to heavy
moderation and "reply only to poster" policy.

But, give em a chance since their just getting things together.

Robert Muhlestein
Teleport Creative Services
CGI/Java Guy
cgi@teleport.com